Last Updated on
On this website, we wanted to offer you a collection of all the alternatives to Xmarks we could find. We decided to cover the best ones, like start.me, with a longer review. Hopefully, they are helpful. The other options we decided to put on a but waiting list. We will review this list of Xmarks options later. Here’s a selection:
- EverySync (https://everhelper.me) – Sync a lot of data across all platforms.
- RoboForm (https://www.roboform.com) is a password manager with integrated bookmark manager support. While they emphasize their security features, the integration with bookmarks makes it a clear Xmarks alternative.
- Papaly (https://papaly.com) – A dashboard for your links. This bookmark manager is text-based. It feels a bit less modern in its approach. Still, it’s a versatile system for anyone looking to organize a lot of links. No other widgets available, by the way.
- Diigo (https://www.diigo.com) is a powerful knowledge system. It saves your bookmarks but also lets you annotate websites and PDF’s. Power users could do worse!
- Booky (https://booky.io) – Another web-based bookmark manager
- Instapaper (https://www.instapaper.com) – Save new articles so you can read them on mobile devices.
- GGather (https://ggather.com) – Collect anything from the Internet and read it later.
- Dropmark (https://www.dropmark.com/) – Organize, curate, and share bookmarks.
- Pearltrees (https://www.pearltrees.com) – Organize everything.
If you can’t wait to see new reviews, try this site: Newtabalternatives.com. A great read!